WHO WE COULD HELP
The Marks Trust are looking for people of all ages who have an entrepreneurial attitude that are determined to succeed and will do what it takes to make their business grow. This requires dedication, commitment, drive, enthusiasm most of all hardwork. If you have a thought through idea that you think will work then you are important to Bedford’s employment future prospects and we want to hear from you!
- A new business idea that if assisted by Marks Trust, you will be able to employ staff within Bedford
- Have an existing business that you need assistance with to expand and grow your employee numbers
- Your business is or will be located in Bedford
WHO & HOW
HOW WE COULD HELP
- Provide buildings/facilities/open space - We have numerous different types of facilities available to meet different requirements.
- Make grants to entrepreneurs - We may provide grants to entrepreneurs to help their business ideas
- Provide other finance - We may provide other finance to companies to help them to expand their existing workforce
- Provide advocacy/advice/information - We may provide support for a particlar cause
- Sponsor or undertake research - We may sponsor research or undertake research for other companies or charities
- Other charitable activities - We may support charities in ways that supports our objective to assist to revitalise business opportunities and employment in Bedford.
COMMITMENT TO EQUALITY & DIVERSITY
Marks Trust is committed to equality and diversity, we therefore expect anybody that we support to also be committed to equality and diversity.